Yeah Peter. Don't worry about it. He said he'd spend five years working on
bringing coding to kids, and by my best approximation, he did that. Now he's
done. He has a family, a life, and seems he probably has children too. The
intensity with which he worked on ruby projects was never sustainable. I expect
his priorities simply shifted to other things.

Really though, he's just a man. A man who brought us many great things, sure,
but still a man. The important thing is that we take note of the wonderment
created in his wake, and continue to create things of equivalent or greater
value. It's our job to push ruby forward now.

It's our job to push computing forward.

—
Jenna