Hi list,

We are running CanFestival on a RPi3 and using code derived from EPOSMachineKit
for DS302 & DS402 management.  We will need to be able to update the code on
our custom motor controller boards and in looking at CanFestival I have a
couple of questions about the interface.
 1st. If I send a writeNetworkDict call for a Domain OD entry with a data size
of greater than 8 bytes, will CanFestival automatically do a segmented transfer?
 2nd. In the interface spec for the writeNetworkDict calls, the last parameter
is for a BlockMode, but there really isn't any documentation on what that
parameter does, and there are no examples that I can find for its use. Are
there any examples available that show using the BlockMode?

Regards,

Greg Wilson-Lindberg
Sakura Finetek
310-783-5075