Hi,

I compile it from command line and do use visual studio together with cygwin

when I stand in the project root in cmd:
set PATH=C:\cygwin\bin;%PATH%
bash -c ./configure
make

to run:
set PATH=C:\cygwin\bin;%PATH%
then run the exes

I have tested CANOpenShell, TestMasterMicroMod and TestMasterSlave, but i
have not loaded any driver.
It all runs fine

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:59 AM, <canfestival-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
wrote:

> Hi
> Could you please tell me your steps?
> I do the configure steps and then I open the visual studio project to run
> it,
>
> I test the ./configure --target=win32 --can=tcp_wi32 --timers=unix
> but I got the same error "Segmentation fault and Exception on loading dll
> function"
>
> I saw this link https://ci.appveyor.com/project/nimrof/canfestival-3-
> asc-clean-rrna1
> I had same output for my cygwin and for --can=virtual.
> but I have the same error on vs.
>
> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 4:48 PM, <canfestival-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sorry for the short reply today, i have only found out that my cygwin
>> setup does not build win32_timer, but unix_timer.
>> Not sure why unix is detected, but will try with target=win32 later
>>
>> I have very limited experience with cygwin, so if you could check by
>> buildlog to se if you see something wrong that will help you and me
>> my buildlog:
>> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/nimrof/canfestival-3-asc-clean-rrna1
>>
>> Hopfully i will have more time in the weekend to debug.
>>
>> btw: Gnosis_Utils-1.2.2  is used by python to read/write the .od xml file
>>
>> About your errors:
>> * missing scanIndexOD is proberbly a missing files generated from the .od
>> file, but my vs project should generate it as part of the build prosess and
>> should give a missing file error :(
>>
>> * unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-cygwin’
>> Just googled it, and can you try to remove it in the config file or just
>> make file?
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:16 PM, <canfestival-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> Many thanks for your response.
>>> I attached my makefile.
>>> I downloaded your file and try to build it but it wasn't successful, I
>>> got some linker errors.
>>> "LNK2001 unresolved external symbol scanIndexOD"
>>> I don't know why you use "Gnosis_Utils-1.2.2"
>>> for now, I want to run an example similar to "TestMasterSlave" on visual
>>> studio.
>>> In these last 2 days, I work more on configure command.
>>> and at first I commented these lines from configure file :
>>> **********************************
>>> echo "Using ${CXX} as a C++ compiler"
>>> if [ "$SUB_TARGET" = "win32" ]; then
>>> # on cygwin/mingw, choose  g++ as a linker for native target
>>> if [ "$LD" = "" ]; then
>>> LD=$CXX
>>> fi
>>> if [ "$SUB_OS_NAME" = "CYGWIN" ]; then
>>> SUB_PROG_CFLAGS="-mno-cygwin"
>>> fi
>>> fi
>>> if [ "$SUB_TARGET" = "unix" ]; then