Ara,
 The block on block syntax of Ruby is a little alien to developers that lack
your experience - (and I count myself amongst them) - I'd be interested in
hearing your opinion on some of the ideas I proposed in this article on our
wiki; whilst I think there's a time and a place for your approach, I'm not
sure how many of these problems it could solve?

Or, by not really concentrating on this thread, am I about to make a fool of
myself :)

- Wiki Article:
http://wiki.capify.org/index.php?title=Handling_The_Unexpected

 Lee Hambley