Hi! I've been working on a Swift compiler plugin for the past week or so,
and have been making decent progress. I've run into a few blind spots in
the encoding spec (i.e. unions) but seemed to have gotten over the major
humps.

Just wanted to let people know in case somebody has tips or concerns.

I'll also use this thread as a place to ask any future questions that I may
have :)