Okay, I have a question. In my structs I'm running into pointers that have
the value of 0 (the UInt64 pointer itself). What do I do with these? Is it
an error on my end that I'm running into these in the first place? I've
been trying to debug this for a few hours now and I can't find the source
of the issue.

Here's some logs that I got from reading CodeGeneratorRequest.ptrs[0]
(nodes @0 :List(Node)) - link
<https://gist.github.com/Danappelxx/a4536c946e56919ad6765a550a19c1e5>.

I'm leaning on this being my fault somewhere in the parsing but just wanted
to make sure I'm not missing something before I dive deeper.