Cool!

Do you take advantage of Swift's pattern matching in your support for Cap'n
Proto unions?

How do you manage the lifetime of a message's underlying buffer? Is it like
in capnproto-c++, where the burden is on the programmer to ensure that
references to a message's interior do not outlive the message itself? Or is
it more like capnproto-java, where that burden is taken up by automatic
memory management, at the cost of some run time performance? It's totally
unclear to me which would be the better choice for Swift.

- David