Hi Mayala,

To make it work, that is on my Agenda for this week. ;-)

There is some work to do, the way of how it is been implemented are
meanwhile depreciated and also some fields of the database are missed. I
will keep you informed about this version.

Robert

Am Montag, den 17.01.2011, 11:22 +0300 schrieb Mayala Mwendesha:
> Hi All,
>
> We managed to download and install care2x Tanzania trunk. while testing we
> discovered that pharmacy, and billing module  not working some file are
> missing and links are not working. we wanted to test it and see what
> features are there.
>
> if any one can test it too help us if we missed something and may be their
> are some configuration we missed!
>

> Thanks
>
> Mayala Mwendesha

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org