Hi Donna,

Thanks again for the suggestions. I decide to chagne to PALS_B12.
Is there an PALS_B12 dataset that are in native space (structural volume
scans)?

I wanna use Freesurfer to generate the surface version of PALS_B12, and then
cut & flatten the patches, and then use CARET to do the landmark-based
warping. (I would like to select some landmarks on the individual patch & on
the PALS_B12 patch)

Cheers,
jackie