Hi,

I've been registering left hemispheres to a right hemispheres using the
landmark pinned relaxation algorithm and getting reasonable results, so I
presume process automatically mirrors hemispheres so they match.

I wanted to try the new landmark vector difference algorithm.  Using
similar settings the registration completes but all the borders are not
matched and are in completely the wrong spot - e.g. medial wall is on the
lateral side and appear to be upside down.  Is there a chance it's not
mirroring? Or have I just not got the settings right?

Thanks,
Tristan