Dear Caret experts,

I've been using Caret v5.65 without any problems but today I found that the
attached contrast can't be seen on the PALS_B12 surface.

This contrast shows a precuneus cluster of intensity 0.999 (33 voxels
surrounding 4/-72/46 in the MNI152 space). It can be seen just fine by
FSLView & Mango in the volume space. However, it disappeared after surface
projection using the FLIRT space and various mapping algorithms, such as
METRIC_ENCLOSING_VOXEL, METRIC_MAXIMUM_VOXEL with neighbor box size=0, etc.

It doesn't look like a threshold problem because I still can't see it with
a 0 threshold. What may be wrong here? Any hints will surely be helpful!

Thanks!
Dale