You'd have to ask the NAMIC people about the bandwidth for their scans.  I
provided all the information I could find on that data.

I'm not sure what scans you are varying the parameters of there.

Did you use percentile scaling?

The bias fields are not really dependent on most parameters.  The contrast
of the images will be, you of course will want to maximize contrast for
grey matter myelin differences to get the best results.

The T1w/T2w ratio is what is mapped onto the surface.

Peace,

Matt.