I'm writing something up.

It turns out that what appears in my MRI as the right hem is actually the
left.

It turns out that matters. I have to flip it.

Is there a way to flip an entire spec (actually loads of them) from right
to left (and left to right)

ie apply a transform to an entire spec. all files, including volumes,
metrics everything.

Or, maybe I should simply make images and flip those. that's definitely
best unless flipping a spec is simple and fast and reliable.

there are scene files in some specs and vector files in some. presumably
those would be a problem. that is ok, although it would be nice to flip it
all.

The data is all in a space. Caret knows about this space. in fact it is
"caret space". Can it be told just to invert an axis of this space, and
that is that, everything is magically and globally RL instead of LR?