Dear Donna, Colin, and David,

Thank you all for the input. Turning off automatic error correction helped in
significantly cutting off processing time. I managed to reconstruct with
additional manual labour. It worked reasonably well. The topological errors
were not that many, especially when we're only interested in a certain roi.

Thanks again everyone.

Aditya