Hi Aditya,

On monkeys, yes.  Humans, no.  The SureFit algorithm that is in Caret's
segmentation feature was designed for cubic 1mm human data.  It worked
reasonably well on higher res monkey data, but some of the subroutines will
likely break on higher res human data (e.g., disconnecting eye, skull,
hindbrain).

I'd turn all error correction features off and sanity check the initial
segmentation.  If the skull, eye, or hindbrain is still connected, then
resolving that issue should precede the error correction steps.  Unfortunately,
that will likely take some work.

Donna