Hi Donna,
I tried both version 5.65 and version 5.616, and neither of them worked. I am
using a win7, 64bit. The spec file is
Human.PALS_B12.B1-12.DEPTH_ANALYSES_LEFT.73730.spec, which is included with the
software. I have uploaded the file as Human.PALS.LEFT.zip.
Thanks,Catherine

     On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:58 AM, Donna Dierker