To all,

1) For mapping FreeSurfer data to ‘fs_LR’ (Conte69) space we now recommend
using a streamlined process described in:
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/display/PublicData/HCP+Users+FAQ#HCPUsersFAQ-9.HowdoImapdatabetweenFreeSurferandHCP?

and the Resampling-FreeSurfer-HCP.pdf
<https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/download/attachments/63078513/Resampling-FreeSurfer-HCP.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1472225460934&api=v2>
 link contained therein. It uses wb_command (Connectome Workbench) and is
especially appropriate for analyses involving HCP and HCP-style datasets.

2) For studies that still make use of data mapped to the PALS (74k) atlas, the
relevant inter-atlas data files in SumsDB that were unavailable in July should
now be accessible once again after an extended downtime.  However, please be
advised that the SumsDB database is ‘limping along’ and is no longer actively
supported.

3) Going forward, we encourage Caret users to switch to Connectome Workbench
(http://www.humanconnectome.org/software/connectome-workbench.html) and
cifti/gifti file formats and to consider using the recently launched BALSA
database (https://balsa.wustl.edu) for data sharing instead of SumsDB.

David VE