Hi all,
Thanks for the info.
I think I am starting to understand whats going on, but still not
finding too much info about how to get started with Maven overlay
template and introducing the other "moduls" like LDAP for backend auth,
or implementing mysql for tickets storage.
So what I have now is a setup in which I execute mvn clean package over
the maven overlay and I get a war that I can deploy to the tomcat server
and I am able to see the login page. So, what is next? I want to be able
to authenticate against an ldap server, should I copy this:
opscas02:/opt # l cas-4.1.4/cas-server-support-ldap/
total 32
drwxrwxr-x 3 root root 4096 Jan 18 17:42 ./
drwxrwxr-x 33 root root 4096 Jan 25 14:51 ../
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 34 Jan 18 17:42 .gitignore
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 6307 Jan 18 17:42 NOTICE
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 1965 Jan 18 17:42 ldap.properties.sample
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 3369 Jan 18 17:42 pom.xml
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Jan 18 17:42 src/
to my current cas-overlay-template ?
would it be the right way of doing it? what about if I want to allow CAS
server to store tickets in a mySQL database?
Thanks in advance, guys.
On 20/01/16 15:16, Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote:
Hi there. Try to go over this:
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/Maven-Overlay-Installation.html
Cheers,
Dmitriy.
On Jan 20, 2016, at 9:14 AM, Josep Manel Andrés <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to set up a CAS server and I am wondering if there is any
guide to follow for a basic CAS installation, the docs that I've found
are about getting ready the different components.
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/index.html
There is a section on the right side of the page that talks about
installing different components, but it doesn't even describe how to
install them.
Thanks.
WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.
http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
--
Josep Manel Andrés ([email protected])
Operations - Barcelona Supercomputing Center
C/ Jordi Girona, 31 http://www.bsc.es
08034 Barcelona, Spain Tel: +34-93-405 42 14
e-mail: [email protected] Fax: +34-93-413 77 21
-----------------------------------------------
WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.
http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.