Hi,

I agree with Nader. I had a hard time just finding a documentation that explains how to have a CAS v4 server up and running. I eventually found this one for the v3:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Best+Practice+-+Setting+Up+CAS+Locally+using+the+Maven+WAR+Overlay+Method

In general the documentation of the version 4 is lacking clarity (which files to edit, which sections...) and completion. I think that everything is already existing but just scattered on github, Jasig and Apereo websites.

And by the way, all documentations and source code seems to have disappeared from JASIG Github. Is it intended?
http://jasig.github.io/cas/ (error 404)

Cheers,
Mehdi


Le 08/05/2016 21:24, Dmitriy Kopylenko a écrit :
What exactly do you find confusing in the docs? Suggest an area of improvement, so the dev team could do the better job to fill the gaps.

Best,
Dmitriy.

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 15:19, Nader Karimi <[email protected]> wrote:

    why cas 4 comes with a brief documentation? cas 3 has a great cas
    wiki that is much more comprehensive than 4s and it includes some
    examples.
    as a newbie I am always confused by reading this docs and I have
    to go back to cas 3 wiki, and figure out the differences ...
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "CAS Community" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
    send an email to [email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>.
    Visit this group at
    https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
    To view this discussion on the web visit
    
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/67291aae-e389-4d10-b4bb-91ed8e9a3a7e%40apereo.org
    
<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/67291aae-e389-4d10-b4bb-91ed8e9a3a7e%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
    For more options, visit
    https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1462735495144-3536a6ca-3a554b7a-cde4cf06%40unicon.net <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1462735495144-3536a6ca-3a554b7a-cde4cf06%40unicon.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/573046DB.2090604%40gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to