I am having an infinite redirect loop with cas-services-management-overlay 
using 4.2.0-RC3.  I am also using 4.2.0-RC3 of cas-overlay-template, but I 
do not have an issue with that.

I also tried 4.2.0-RC2 and received the same issue with the redirect loop 
with cas-services-management-overlay.

The cas-services-management-overlay version 4.1.5 works perfectly fine.

I am using Tomcat 8.0.32 with JDK 1.8.0_60-b27 on Mac OS X 10.11.3.

After successfully logging into cas, I get sent to this link numerous (22) 
times via 302 HTTP redirect: 

https://localhost:8443/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8443%2Fcas-services%2Flogin%2Fcas%3Fclient_name%3DCasClient

...
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [09/Mar/2016:05:43:27 -0500] "GET 
/cas-services/manage.html HTTP/1.1" 302 -
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [09/Mar/2016:05:43:27 -0500] "GET 
/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8443%2Fcas-services%2Flogin%2Fcas%3Fclient_name%3DCasClient
 
HTTP/1.1" 302 -
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [09/Mar/2016:05:43:27 -0500] "GET 
/cas-services/login/cas?client_name=CasClient&ticket=ST-21-zVE4NVV6607M3D5eHzW5-cas.example.com
 
HTTP/1.1" 302 -
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [09/Mar/2016:05:43:27 -0500] "GET 
/cas-services/manage.html HTTP/1.1" 302 -
...

This recent issue looked similar to this: 
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/issues/1534

But it may be a different issue.

I have looked at this link several times, and I do not think I am missing 
anything: 
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.2.x/installation/Maven-Overlay-Installation.html

My ServicesManagementWebApplication-52497044623301.json looks fine in 
/etc/cas/services.  I also have another application registered with CAS, 
but it does not have an issue.

I am only overriding the propertyFileConfigurer.xml in the 
WEB-INF/spring-configuration of cas-services-management-overlay:

...

<bean id="acceptUsersAuthenticationHandler" class=
"org.jasig.cas.authentication.AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler">

    <property name="users">

      <map>

          <entry key="casuser" value="password" />

      </map>

    </property>

</bean>

<util:properties id="casManagementProperties" location=
"file:/etc/cas/cas-management.properties" />

<context:property-placeholder properties-ref="casManagementProperties" />
...

I also have this in cas-management.properties:

cas.host=https://localhost:8443
cas.prefix=${cas.host}/cas
cas.securityContext.casProcessingFilterEntryPoint.loginUrl=${cas.prefix}/login
cas.securityContext.ticketValidator.casServerUrlPrefix=${cas.prefix}
cas-management.host=https://localhost:8443
cas-management.prefix=${cas-management.host}/cas-services
cas-management.securityContext.serviceProperties.service=${cas-management.prefix}/login/cas
cas-management.securityContext.serviceProperties.adminRoles=hasRole('ROLE_ADMIN')

Anyone have a clue what could be causing the redirects in 4.2.0-RC3?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to