Hi Jérôme,
Thank you for the fast reply!

I will happy for the additional clarifications:

1)      I need to register and unregister clients dynamically at the
runtime.
How can I do it?
I guess if I will put the JSON file in the following folder I need to use
the same client: src/main/resources/services directory

2)      How can I configure claims that OIDC server will return to the
client?
Can I add my custom claims?

Best regards,

   Michael