Thanks Misagh,
1)
The link below describes the dynamic registration.
Does CAS support the static registration?
I supposed the JSON example related to the static registration.

2) Is it possible to add to claims something else in addition to the user
attributes?
I still not familiar with the CAS user model, but I want to send a user
groups or roles.

Thank you for your help,

Michael

--