Thanks Misagh,
The link below describes the dynamic registration.
Does CAS support the static registration?
I supposed the JSON example related to the static registration.

2) Is it possible to add to claims something else in addition to the user
I still not familiar with the CAS user model, but I want to send a user
groups or roles.

Thank you for your help,

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 10:50:58 AM UTC+3, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> 1)      I need to register and unregister clients dynamically at the
> runtime.
> How can I do it?
> 2)      How can I configure claims that OIDC server will return to the
> client?
> Can I add my custom claims?

CAS gitter chatroom:
CAS mailing list guidelines: