Hi Baron,

Chris Bahrami here from Duo...

One solution I would suggest to help for regression testing purposes would
be to set the bypass rule for a single user within the Duo Admin Panel.
This will allow your regression testing scripts to not require human
interaction. Note, this will of course bypass any secondary authentication,
but you will still see an entry within the Duo Authentication Logs
indicating a "bypassed" authentication attempt.

[image: Inline image 1]

Please let me know if there is anything Duo related I can assist with.

Regards,

*Chris Bahrami*
/ Sales Engineer - EDU

cbahr...@duo.com