Hi. I have the same trouble and I am doing different tests to see if I give with the solution. The documentation is not complete and you do not expect to be answered with the solution, this is no longer jasig, where the developers worked hard. If I find the solution, I'll send it to you.
Regards. El lunes, 26 de junio de 2017, 21:29:20 (UTC+1), crdaudt escribió: > > I have set up a test instance of a CAS 5.1.0 server running under tomcat > with a fairly minimal configuration. I would like to enable the /status > from my workstation's IP address (or better yet, two or three ranges of IP > addresses). I am not able to make sense of the documentation for how to > accomplish this ( > https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/installation/Monitoring-Statistics.html, > https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/installation/Configuring-Monitoring.html, > and > https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html). > > When I attempt to visit https://<CAS_URL>/cas/status, I am directed to an > error pages that states "YOU DID NOT SAY THE MAGIC WORD!" and "We are > sorry. You do not have permission to view this page". > > Here is what I have so far: > ----------BEGIN cas.properties----------- > cas.server.name: https://my.test.cas.server > cas.server.prefix: https://my.test.cas.server/cas > cas.host.name: my.test.cas.server > logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml > ###cas.authn.accept.users=casuser::Mellon > cas.authn.accept.users= > #ldap stuff: > cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED > cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldaps://my.ldap.server:636/ > cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=true > cas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls=false > > cas.authn.ldap[0].trustCertificates=file:/etc/cas/certificates_to_trust/i_trust_this_ca.cer > cas.authn.ldap[0].connectTimeout=5000 > cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeID=sAMAccountName > > cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=sAMAccountName,displayName,mail,memberOf,description:UDC_IDENTIFIER > cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=dc=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=edu > cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=edu > cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=XXXXXXXXXX > cas.authn.ldap[0].userFilter=sAMAccountName={user} > cas.authn.ldap[0].subtreeSearch=true > cas.authn.ldap[0].minPoolSize=3 > cas.authn.ldap[0].maxPoolSize=10 > cas.authn.ldap[0].validateOnCheckout=true > cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriodically=true > cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriod=600 > cas.authn.ldap[0].failFast=true > cas.authn.ldap[0].idleTime=500 > cas.authn.ldap[0].prunePeriod=600 > cas.authn.ldap[0].blockWaitTime=5000 > ## attempting to grant /status privilege to the workstation with the > following IP address > cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=10\.11\.12\.13 > ----------END cas.properties----------- > > For deploying CAS with maven overlay, I used the following for pom.xml: > > ----------BEGIN pom.xml----------- > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> > <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" > xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 > http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd "> > <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion> > <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId> > <artifactId>cas-overlay</artifactId> > <packaging>war</packaging> > <version>1.0</version> > > <build> > <plugins> > <plugin> > <groupId>com.rimerosolutions.maven.plugins</groupId> > <artifactId>wrapper-maven-plugin</artifactId> > <version>0.0.4</version> > <configuration> > <verifyDownload>true</verifyDownload> > <checksumAlgorithm>MD5</checksumAlgorithm> > </configuration> > </plugin> > <plugin> > <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId> > <artifactId>spring-boot-maven-plugin</artifactId> > <version>${springboot.version}</version> > <configuration> > > <mainClass>org.springframework.boot.loader.WarLauncher</mainClass> > <addResources>true</addResources> > </configuration> > </plugin> > <plugin> > <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> > <artifactId>maven-war-plugin</artifactId> > <version>2.6</version> > <configuration> > <warName>cas</warName> > <failOnMissingWebXml>false</failOnMissingWebXml> > <recompressZippedFiles>false</recompressZippedFiles> > <archive> > <compress>false</compress> > > <manifestFile>${project.build.directory}/war/work/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF > </manifestFile> > </archive> > <overlays> > <overlay> > <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId> > <artifactId>cas-server-webapp</artifactId> > </overlay> > </overlays> > </configuration> > </plugin> > <plugin> > <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> > <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId> > <version>3.3</version> > </plugin> > </plugins> > <finalName>cas</finalName> > </build> > > <dependencies> > <dependency> > <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId> > <artifactId>cas-server-webapp</artifactId> > <version>${cas.version}</version> > <type>war</type> > <scope>runtime</scope> > </dependency> > <dependency> > <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId> > <artifactId>cas-server-support-ldap</artifactId> > <version>${cas.version}</version> > </dependency> > <dependency> > <groupId>org.ldaptive</groupId> > <artifactId>ldaptive-unboundid</artifactId> > <version>1.0</version> > </dependency> > </dependencies> > > <properties> > <cas.version>5.1.0</cas.version> > <springboot.version>1.5.3.RELEASE</springboot.version> > <maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source> > <maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target> > <project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding> > </properties> > > <repositories> > <repository> > <id>sonatype-releases</id> > <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/ > </url> > <snapshots> > <enabled>false</enabled> > </snapshots> > <releases> > <enabled>true</enabled> > </releases> > </repository> > <repository> > <id>sonatype-snapshots</id> > <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ > </url> > <snapshots> > <enabled>true</enabled> > </snapshots> > <releases> > <enabled>false</enabled> > </releases> > </repository> > <repository> > <id>shibboleth-releases</id> > <url> > https://build.shibboleth.net/nexus/content/repositories/releases</url> > </repository> > <repository> > <id>spring-milestones</id> > <url>https://repo.spring.io/milestone</url> > </repository> > </repositories> > > <profiles> > <profile> > <activation> > <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault> > </activation> > <id>pgp</id> > <build> > <plugins> > <plugin> > <groupId>com.github.s4u.plugins</groupId> > <artifactId>pgpverify-maven-plugin</artifactId> > <version>1.1.0</version> > <executions> > <execution> > <goals> > <goal>check</goal> > </goals> > </execution> > </executions> > <configuration> > <pgpKeyServer>hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net > </pgpKeyServer> > > <pgpKeysCachePath>${settings.localRepository}/pgpkeys-cache</pgpKeysCachePath> > <scope>test</scope> > <verifyPomFiles>true</verifyPomFiles> > <failNoSignature>false</failNoSignature> > </configuration> > </plugin> > </plugins> > </build> > </profile> > </profiles> > </project> > ----------END pom.xml----------- > -- - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/bacdf24c-ec0b-400c-bce6-2b991c600bed%40apereo.org.
