Thanks Julien.  With your suggested change, /staus/dashboard is now working 
for me.

I changed my entry for adminusers.properties to 'crdaudt=pwdnotuse,ROLE_ADMIN' 
(i.e., as you suggested).

I changed the value of cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip to allow the ip address 
ranges of 10.11.12.0/24 and 14.15.16.0/24 as follows:
cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=^10\.11\.12\.([0-9]|[1-9][0-9]|1([0-9][0-9])|2([0-4][0-9]|5[0-5]))$|
^14\.15\.16\.([0-9]|[1-9][0-9]|1([0-9][0-9])|2([0-4][0-9]|5[0-5]))$

My other parameters are as listed above.

One further question:  What does '=pwdnotuse' mean?  Is this documented 
somewhere?

Other than that, my issue is resolved.  Thanks all!
p.s. -- looking forward to more complete, updated documentation some day, 
and perhaps some more examples.  Thanks for everyone's good hard work.

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 3:36:16 PM UTC-4, Julien Whizz wrote:
>
> Hi, 
>
> I think IS : crdaudt=pwdnotuse,ROLE_ADMIN
>
> No ?
>
> Le 28 juin 2017 5:49 PM, "crdaudt" <[email protected] <javascript:>> a 
> écrit :
>
> Thanks Iain.  I have this working now for only filtering with IP 
> addresses.  For those interested, I have the following in my cas.properties 
> file:
> ----BEGIN snippet from cas.properties----
> ...
> cas.monitor.endpoints.enabled=true
> cas.monitor.endpoints.sensitive=false
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=10\.11\.12\.13\|14\.15\.16\.17
> ----END----
>
> However, to pick up on Julien's issue, I am not able to get this working 
> if I further restrict this to users logged in who are specified as 
> authorized users in my adminusers.properties file.
> Here is what I have:
> ----BEGIN snippet from cas.properties----
> ...
> cas.monitor.endpoints.enabled=true
> cas.monitor.endpoints.sensitive=false
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=10\.11\.12\.13\|14\.15\.16\.17
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.loginUrl=https://my.test.cas.server/cas/login
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.service=
> https://my.test.cas.server/cas/status/dashboard
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.users=file:/etc/cas/config/adminusers.properties
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.adminRoles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN
> cas.adminPagesSecurity.actuatorEndpointsEnabled=true
> cas.serviceRegistry.watcherEnabled=true
> cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson=true
> ----END----
>
> And here are the contents of my adminusers.properties file (for now, I 
> only have my username listed):
> ----BEGIN adminusers.properties----
> user=crdaudt,ROLE_ADMIN
> ----END----
>
> My results are as follows:
> --When I visit https://my.test.cas.server/cas/status/dashboard, I am 
> redirected to login.
> --When I log in, my logs show the following:
>
> ----BEGIN log snippet----
> >
> 2017-06-28 11:42:01,961 INFO 
> [org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit 
> trail record BEGIN
> =============================================================
> WHO: crdaudt
> WHAT: 
> TGT-**********************************************kloPuBba1M-my.test.cas.server
> ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED
> APPLICATION: CAS
> WHEN: Wed Jun 28 11:42:01 EDT 2017
> CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.11.12.13
> SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.10.10.100
> =============================================================
>
> >
> 2017-06-28 11:42:02,001 INFO 
> [org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit 
> trail record BEGIN
> =============================================================
> WHO: crdaudt
> WHAT: ST-1-Fe5a6Ieo3IMaPI2FScWC-my.test.cas.server for 
> https://my.test.cas.server/cas/status/dashboard
> ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_CREATED
> APPLICATION: CAS
> WHEN: Wed Jun 28 11:42:02 EDT 2017
> CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.11.12.13
> SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.10.10.100
> =============================================================
>
> >
> 2017-06-28 11:42:02,206 INFO 
> [org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit 
> trail record BEGIN
> =============================================================
> WHO: crdaudt
> WHAT: ST-1-Fe5a6Ieo3IMaPI2FScWC-my.test.cas.server
> ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATED
> APPLICATION: CAS
> WHEN: Wed Jun 28 11:42:02 EDT 2017
> CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.11.12.13
> SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.10.10.100
> =============================================================
> ----END----
>
> I am then redirected to 
> https://my.test.cas.server/cas/status/dashboard?ticket=ST-1-Fe5a6Ieo3IMaPI2FScWC-my.test.cas.server,
>  
> and informed that:  "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE AUTHORIZED!".
>
> Any suggestions?
>
>
>
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:19:58 PM UTC-4, Iain Workman wrote:
>>
>> The cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip setting is interpreted as a regex which the 
>> sending ip of the request is matched against. If you can form a regex which 
>> will match only the required ips that will work.
>>
>> -- 
> - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - CAS mailing list guidelines: 
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
> - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/e315e2f4-4290-46d9-8680-29b7f5f62e10%40apereo.org
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/e315e2f4-4290-46d9-8680-29b7f5f62e10%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
>
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/3f2ce34f-8a54-4a2b-91a4-54aa1d6a2606%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to