On 19/07/17 18:27, Fabio Martelli wrote:
Hi All, I would like to retrieve user principal attributes from a php application.

I successfully configured mod_auth_cas but at the moment I'm just able to retrieve the principal name in HTTP Header.

Can you share a piece of code that can help me with my php application?

Thank you in advance.

BR,

F.

Maybe you can get it from $_SERVER['REMOTE_USER']

alternative options:

a) do the authentication in PHP with phpCAS and not in apache
b) check if user is authenticated in php (again with phpCAS) and get what ever attribute you need (including attributed returned by CAS)

ps.
https://github.com/apereo/phpCAS/blob/master/docs/examples/example_hardening.php
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/casc/phpcas+examples

--