Hello,

I have the need to provide an authentication mechanism using the oAuth2
Resource Owner Grant type. However if I've understood correctly, the
implementation expects the user to authenticatite using GET and passing the
credentials in the query parameters? To me this seems quite insecure as the
credentials will then stick in access logs etc. I'm wondering why it's been
implemented in this way instead of POSTing the credentials or if I have
misunderstood something. Or would it be better to rely on the tickets REST
api?

Thank you!
Tom

--