From: Tom Andersson [mailto:tjande...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:22 AM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Cc: mmoay...@unicon.net
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS 5.0 & Resource Owner Grant

Hi Misagh!

Not sure about hard rule, but:

"The client makes a request to the token endpoint by adding the following
parameters using the 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' format per
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#appendix-B> Appendix B with a character
encoding of UTF-8 in the HTTP request entity-body"

and

"For example, the client makes the following HTTP request using
transport-layer security (with extra line breaks for display purposes
only):"

     POST /token HTTP/1.1
     Host: server.example.com
     Authorization: Basic czZCaGRSa3F0MzpnWDFmQmF0M2JW

     grant_type=password&username=johndoe&password=A3ddj3w

Referencing https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-4.3.2.

Do you think it would be relatively simple to patch this feature, or how
should one proceed with such a change request?

Cheers,

Tom