Hi,

Thanks for the tips! I saw you already implementing something for this on
the master branch :) Related to this - is there currently no way to control
which oAuth grant types are allowed per service? Running CAS 5.0.3 that is.
That is, we'd like to enable Resource Owner Password grant for a single
service, but not all of them (to me it seems like by default it's enabled
on all oauth services).

Cheers!
Tom

--