Adam's advice reminded me that you can ask Maven (even without an IDE) to
give you a dependency tree:

./mvnw dependency:tree -Dverbose

Redirect the output to a file; there'll be a lot of it. It's not real easy
to read, but when you're really stuck...

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/resolving-conflicts-using-the-dependency-tree.html

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]