Hi,

In pac4j, you can set the scope of the Orcid client. It doesn't seem
possible within the CAS server:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#orcid

That said, this is easy to change: don't hesitate to submit a PR for that
in the CAS project.

What would be the right default scope to change that in pac4j:
https://github.com/pac4j/pac4j/blob/master/pac4j-oauth/src/main/java/org/pac4j/oauth/client/OrcidClient.java#L18
?

Thanks.
Best regards,