Hello  Jérôme,

Thanks a lot for update. I tried making changes in the file you suggested
but always not able to access CAS login page after that as CAS is throwing
some error. Traces(CASTraces.txt) attached.
Request you to please help me on this.

Also when i tried to package the complete pac4j package i am getting error
in JWT. Traces attached(Pac4jTraces.txt) for the same.

Also i had a talk with ORCID support team and here is the extract from mail
regarding the version: -

*By March 1st, all calls made to the Public API (using the pub.orcid.org
<http://pub.orcid.org> domain) must use version 2.0 or 2.1; calls made
using version 1.2 will return an error.If you are still using version 1.2
you need to be planning your upgrade to version 2.0. On this page you can
find the necessary changes to
implement: https://members.orcid.org/api/news/xsd-20-update
<https://members.orcid.org/api/news/xsd-20-update> *

I don't know which version of ORCID API CAS is using so just thought of
sharing this information with you.

Thanks and Regards
Neha Gupta

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Jérôme LELEU <lel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> In pac4j, you can set the scope of the Orcid client. It doesn't seem
> possible within the CAS server: https://apereo.github.
> io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#orcid
>
> That said, this is easy to change: don't hesitate to submit a PR for that
> in the CAS project.
>
> What would be the right default scope to change that in pac4j:
> https://github.com/pac4j/pac4j/blob/master/pac4j-
> oauth/src/main/java/org/pac4j/oauth/client/OrcidClient.java#L18 ?
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards,
> Jérôme
>

> On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:19 PM, Neha Gupta <neha.1.gu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Jérôme,
>>
>> I posted the reply last week but seems it lost somewhere. So posting it
>> again: -
>>
>> *ORCID: -*
>> Problem seems to be with scope. Please see the URL where new scopes are
>> described and also had a talk with ORCID support and according to them the
>> scope /orcid-profile belongs to an older version of API. Current 2.1 API
>> only supports scopes mentioned in the link.
>>
>> https://members.orcid.org/api/oauth/orcid-scopes
>>
>> FACEBOOK: -
>> After defining correctly the "App Domain" and "Site URL" delegation to
>> facebook started working.
>>

>> Thanks a lot for your support.
>>
>> Regards
>> Neha Gupta
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:55:11 AM UTC+1, leleuj wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> 1) Orcid
>>>
>>> The URL looks good: I would try another value for the scope. Have you
>>> taken a look at the documentation?
>>>
>>> 2) Facebook
>>>
>>> I opened the Facebook console, and I see a "Facebook login" item in the
>>> left menu with a "Parameters" submenu, in which you have several flags to
>>> enable, especially "web OAuth connection": is this checked? There is also a
>>> "redirection URL" input field you may need to fill, depending on the
>>> version of your FB app.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Best regards,
>>> Jérôme

>>> --
>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>> ---
>> email to cas-user+unsubscr...@apereo.org.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/ap
>> ereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a912e4f4-a38b-47a0-886b-107ca0af32
>> 6c%40apereo.org
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a912e4f4-a38b-47a0-886b-107ca0af326c%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAP279LySHYQreqWy_mzriMO48-%
> 2BxVov-LnqBaQDF7j3Ngu1HHw%40mail.gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAF2xoWrUD%3Dv7bQtJh4CaBvp3f%2Bw6gvNbqiimPpTTNgOXwYBS2w%40mail.gmail.com.
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.pac4j.core.client.IndirectClient.clientInit(Lorg/pac4j/core/context/WebContext;)V
        at
org.pac4j.core.client.IndirectClient.internalInit(IndirectClient.java:49)
        at
org.pac4j.core.util.InitializableWebObject.init(InitializableWebObject.java:24)
        at
org.pac4j.core.client.IndirectClient.getRedirectAction(IndirectClient.java:83)
        at
org.apereo.cas.support.pac4j.web.flow.DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.lambda$prepareForLoginPage$0(DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.java:207)
        at
java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
        at
java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
        at
java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
        at
java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
        at
java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
        at
java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
        at
java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
        at
org.apereo.cas.support.pac4j.web.flow.DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.prepareForLoginPage(DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.java:200)
        at
org.apereo.cas.support.pac4j.web.flow.DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.doExecute(DelegatedClientAuthenticationAction.java:155)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:188)
        at
        at
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy156.execute(Unknown Source)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:51)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.action.EvaluateAction.doExecute(EvaluateAction.java:77)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:188)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:51)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:101)
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194)
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.start(Flow.java:527)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:368)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:223)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorImpl.launchExecution(FlowExecutorImpl.java:140)
[...]
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy141.launchExecution(Unknown Source)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerAdapter.handle(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:263)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:967)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:901)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:970)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:861)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:624)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:846)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apereo.cas.web.support.AuthenticationCredentialsLocalBinderClearingFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationCredentialsLocalBinderClearingFilter.java:28)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apereo.cas.security.RequestParameterPolicyEnforcementFilter.doFilter(RequestParameterPolicyEnforcementFilter.java:261)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apereo.cas.security.ResponseHeadersEnforcementFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeadersEnforcementFilter.java:245)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.boot.actuate.trace.WebRequestTraceFilter.doFilterInternal(WebRequestTraceFilter.java:110)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:99)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.HttpPutFormContentFilter.doFilterInternal(HttpPutFormContentFilter.java:108)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:81)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apereo.cas.logging.web.ThreadContextMDCServletFilter.doFilter(ThreadContextMDCServletFilter.java:93)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.boot.actuate.autoconfigure.MetricsFilter.doFilterInternal(MetricsFilter.java:106)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:197)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.springframework.boot.web.support.ErrorPageFilter.doFilter(ErrorPageFilter.java:115)
        at
org.springframework.boot.web.support.ErrorPageFilter.access$000(ErrorPageFilter.java:59)
        at
org.springframework.boot.web.support.ErrorPageFilter$1.doFilterInternal(ErrorPageFilter.java:90)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
        at
org.springframework.boot.web.support.ErrorPageFilter.doFilter(ErrorPageFilter.java:108)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apereo.inspektr.common.web.ClientInfoThreadLocalFilter.doFilter(ClientInfoThreadLocalFilter.java:64)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:71)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:218)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:110)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:506)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:169)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:962)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:445)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1115)
        at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:637)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(AprEndpoint.java:2549)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2538)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[INFO] Building pac4j for JWT 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.2:enforce (enforce-maven) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.0.0:check (checkstyle) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- build-helper-maven-plugin:3.0.0:regex-property (regex-property) @
pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.6:resources (default-resources) @ pac4j-jwt
---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\src\main\resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile (default-compile) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Compiling 14 source files to C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\target\classes
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.5:check (run-findbugs) > :findbugs @
pac4j-jwt >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] --- findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.5:findbugs (findbugs) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO] Fork Value is true
     [java] Jan 30, 2018 12:08:24 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
     [java] WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node
Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...)
returned error code 5.
[INFO] Done FindBugs Analysis....
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.5:check (run-findbugs) < :findbugs @
pac4j-jwt <<<
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.5:check (run-findbugs) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO] BugInstance size is 0
[INFO] Error size is 0
[INFO] No errors/warnings found
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-pmd-plugin:3.8:check (run-pmd) > :pmd @ pac4j-jwt >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-pmd-plugin:3.8:pmd (pmd) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[WARNING] Unable to locate Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[WARNING] Unable to locate Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[WARNING] Unable to locate Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-pmd-plugin:3.8:check (run-pmd) < :pmd @ pac4j-jwt <<<
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-pmd-plugin:3.8:check (run-pmd) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:3.5.0:manifest (bundle-manifest) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.6:testResources (default-testResources) @
pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\src\test\resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Compiling 7 source files to C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\target\test-classes
[INFO] /C:/Users/Neha
Gupta/Downloads/pac4j-master/pac4j-master/pac4j-jwt/src/test/java/org/pac4j/jwt/config/encryption/RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:
 C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\src\test\java\org\pac4j\jwt\config\encryption\RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java
 uses or overrides a deprecated API.
[INFO] /C:/Users/Neha
Gupta/Downloads/pac4j-master/pac4j-master/pac4j-jwt/src/test/java/org/pac4j/jwt/config/encryption/RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:
 Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.20.1:test (default-test) @ pac4j-jwt ---
[INFO]
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.139 s
<<< FAILURE! - in org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.779 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't wrap AES key: Illegal key size or default parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:83)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't wrap AES key: Illegal key
size or default parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:83)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size or default
parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:83)

[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.043 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)

[ERROR]
testDecryptMissingKey(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.008 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't wrap AES key: Illegal key size or default parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testDecryptMissingKey(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:107)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't wrap AES key: Illegal key
size or default parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testDecryptMissingKey(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:107)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size or default
parameters
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testDecryptMissingKey(ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:107)

[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.05 s
<<< FAILURE! - in
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.28 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:69)

[INFO] Running
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 4, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.019 s
<<< FAILURE! - in
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests
[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.006 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:76)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:76)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:76)

[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBytesSecret(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBytesSecret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:110)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBytesSecret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:110)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBytesSecret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:110)

[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.003 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:62)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:62)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:62)

[ERROR]
testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBase64Secret(org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBase64Secret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:93)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBase64Secret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:93)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.config.encryption.SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBase64Secret(SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.java:93)

[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.ECSignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 s
- in org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.ECSignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.RSASignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.513 s
- in org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.RSASignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.SecretSignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 s
- in org.pac4j.jwt.config.signature.SecretSignatureConfigurationTests
[INFO] Running org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests
pac4j test 12:08:40 [main] WARN  o.p.j.c.a.JwtAuthenticator - No signature
configurations have been defined: non-signed JWT will be accepted!
pac4j test 12:08:40 [main] WARN  o.p.j.c.a.JwtAuthenticator - No signature
configurations have been defined: non-signed JWT will be accepted!
pac4j test 12:08:40 [main] ERROR o.p.j.c.a.JwtAuthenticator - The JWT is
expired: no profile is built
pac4j test 12:08:40 [main] WARN  o.p.j.c.a.JwtAuthenticator - No signature
configurations have been defined: non-signed JWT will be accepted!
pac4j test 12:08:40 [main] WARN  o.p.j.c.a.JwtAuthenticator - No signature
configurations have been defined: non-signed JWT will be accepted!
[ERROR] Tests run: 22, Failures: 0, Errors: 10, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.361
s <<< FAILURE! - in org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests
[ERROR]
testGenerateAuthenticateUselessSignatureConfiguration(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)
Time elapsed: 0.247 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateUselessSignatureConfiguration(JwtTests.java:196)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateUselessSignatureConfiguration(JwtTests.java:196)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateUselessSignatureConfiguration(JwtTests.java:196)

[ERROR] testGenerateAuthenticate(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed: 0.003 s
 <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:130)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:130)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:130)

[ERROR] testJwtGenerationA256CBC(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed: 0.004 s
 <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256CBC(JwtTests.java:309)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256CBC(JwtTests.java:309)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256CBC(JwtTests.java:309)

[ERROR] testJwtGenerationA256GCM(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed: 0.003 s
 <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256GCM(JwtTests.java:321)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256GCM(JwtTests.java:321)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256GCM(JwtTests.java:321)

[ERROR] testGenericJwt(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<<
ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.CredentialsException: No encryption algorithm found
for JWT:
eyJjdHkiOiJKV1QiLCJlbmMiOiJBMjU2R0NNIiwiYWxnIjoiZGlyIn0..NTvhJXwZ_sN4zYBK.exyLJWkOclCVcffz58CE-3XWWV24aYyGWR5HVrfm4HLQi1xgmwglLlEIiFlOSTOSZ_LeAwl2Z3VFh-5EidocjwGkAPGQA_4_KCLbK8Im7M25ZZvDzCJ1kKN1JrDIIrBWCcuI4Mbw0O_YGb8TfIECPkpeG7wEgBG30sb1kH-F_vg9yjYfB4MiJCSFmY7cRqN9-9O23tz3wYv3b-eJh5ACr2CGSVNj2KcMsOMJ6bbALgz6pzQTIWk_fhcE9QSfaSY7RuZ8cRTV-UTjYgZk1gbd1LskgchS.ijMQmfPlObJv7oaPG8LCEg
        at org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenericJwt(JwtTests.java:54)

[ERROR] testDoubleGenerateAuthenticate(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed:
0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testDoubleGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:139)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testDoubleGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:139)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testDoubleGenerateAuthenticate(JwtTests.java:139)

[ERROR] testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentSecrets(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time
elapsed: 0.005 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentSecrets(JwtTests.java:185)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentSecrets(JwtTests.java:185)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentSecrets(JwtTests.java:185)

[ERROR]
testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentEncryptionConfiguration(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)
  Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentEncryptionConfiguration(JwtTests.java:231)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentEncryptionConfiguration(JwtTests.java:231)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentEncryptionConfiguration(JwtTests.java:231)

[ERROR] testGenerateAuthenticateNotSigned(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time
elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateNotSigned(JwtTests.java:251)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateNotSigned(JwtTests.java:251)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateNotSigned(JwtTests.java:251)

[ERROR] testGenerateAuthenticateClaims(org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests)  Time elapsed: 0
s  <<< ERROR!
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException:
Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateClaims(JwtTests.java:156)
Caused by: com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEException: Couldn't create AES/GCM/NoPadding
cipher: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateClaims(JwtTests.java:156)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
        at
org.pac4j.jwt.JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateClaims(JwtTests.java:156)

[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testDoubleGenerateAuthenticate:139 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.JOSE...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticate:130 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEExcept...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateClaims:156 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.JOSE...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentEncryptionConfiguration:231
╗ Technical
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateDifferentSecrets:185 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateNotSigned:251 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.J...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenerateAuthenticateUselessSignatureConfiguration:196 ╗
Technical
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testGenericJwt:54 ╗ Credentials No encryption algorithm
found for JWT...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256CBC:309 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEExcept...
[ERROR]   JwtTests.testJwtGenerationA256GCM:321 ╗ Technical
com.nimbusds.jose.JOSEExcept...
[ERROR]   ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testDecryptMissingKey:107 ╗ Technical
com.nimbu...
[ERROR]   ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT:83 ╗
Technical com.n...
[ERROR]   ECEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT:69 ╗
Technical com....
[ERROR]   RSAEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT:69 ╗
Technical com...
[ERROR]   SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWT:76 ╗
Technical c...
[ERROR]
SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBase64Secret:93 ╗
Technical
[ERROR]
SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptPlainJWTBytesSecret:110 ╗
Technical
[ERROR]   SecretEncryptionConfigurationTests.testEncryptDecryptSignedJWT:62 ╗
Technical ...
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 65, Failures: 0, Errors: 18, Skipped: 0
[INFO]
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] pac4j .............................................. SUCCESS [  6.226 s]
[INFO] pac4j core ......................................... SUCCESS [01:04 min]
[INFO] pac4j for CAS protocol ............................. SUCCESS [ 16.402 s]
[INFO] pac4j for SAML protocol ............................ SUCCESS [ 32.618 s]
[INFO] pac4j for OAuth protocol ........................... SUCCESS [ 31.101 s]
[INFO] pac4j for OpenID Connect protocol .................. SUCCESS [ 20.405 s]
[INFO] pac4j for LDAP ..................................... SUCCESS [ 13.808 s]
[INFO] pac4j for HTTP protocol ............................ SUCCESS [ 19.672 s]
[INFO] pac4j for relational DB ............................ SUCCESS [ 13.292 s]
[INFO] pac4j configuration ................................ SUCCESS [ 25.762 s]
[INFO] pac4j for OpenId protocol .......................... SUCCESS [ 11.030 s]
[INFO] pac4j for GAE UserService mechanism ................ SUCCESS [ 15.023 s]
[INFO] pac4j for JWT ...................................... FAILURE [ 23.058 s]
[INFO] pac4j for MongoDB .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] pac4j for CouchDB .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] pac4j for Kerberos ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 04:55 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-01-30T12:08:41+01:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 122M/713M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.20.1:test (default-test) on
project pac4j-jwt: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to C:\Users\Neha
Gupta\Downloads\pac4j-master\pac4j-master\pac4j-jwt\target\surefire-reports for
the individual test results.
[ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date]-jvmRun[N].dump,
[date].dumpstream and [date]-jvmRun[N].dumpstream.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :pac4j-jwt