Hi David,
I can only have the / status /
now the dashboard and cas-management are giving error
"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I have the firewalld disabled and SELINUX tbm so I
have no problem with that.
I can not identify where the mistake is.
- cas-management.log is not registering anything.
- The admusers.properties file is with the 2 users below.
gnarls = passwordnotused, ROLE_ADMIN
carlos.alves = passwordnotused, ROLE_ADMIN
- The CASAdminDashboard-1517507674.json service is as described below.
"@class": "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
   "serviceId": "^ https: //scna-cas.cna.org.br/cas/status/dashboard (\\ z
| /.*)",
   "name": "CAS Admin Dashboard",
   "id": 1517507674,
   "description": "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",
   "evaluationOrder": 5000