Yes David, I'm following the steps of your documentation and yes, I did not
do the loadbalance part.

I could not create other services, these two mentioned would be the basic
for me to try to create others through the web interface.
David, without the loadbalance you say that the services would have to stay
this way?

{
   "@class": "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
   "serviceId": "^ https: //scna-cas.cna.org.br: 8443 / cas-management (\\
z | /.*)",
   "name": "CAS Services Management",
   "id": 1517578442,
   "description": "CAS services management webapp",
   "evaluationOrder": 5500
}

would have to change in cas.properties the server to
cas.server.name = scna-cas.cna.org.br: 8443

I tried with the change of service in the way above and it did not work too.

below from the netstat command.

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
     PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
    1193/sshd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
    1902/master
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN
    1193/sshd
tcp6       0      0 ::1:25                  :::*                    LISTEN
    1902/master
tcp6       0      0 :::8443                 :::*                    LISTEN
    19813/jsvc.exec