Wow - good find.

And it explains why I never saw the issue - I am using an external Tomcat
not the embedded one, and deploying from target/cas rather than  the war
file, so that file is not included in what I deploy. Not that this helps
you, unfortunately.

I wish I had a good answer for you on how to solve the problem....

David A. Curry,  CISSP
Director of Information Security
The New School - Information Technology
71 Fifth Ave., 9th Fl. ~ New York, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 ~ david.cu...@newschool.edu
Sent from my phone; please excuse typos and inane auto-corrections.