Thank you gentlemen for all the help. Thank you David !
I was able to solve the certificate problem, I had problem with
admusers.properties but I was able to resolve and access the dashboard.
As a solution, I had to create a new certificate with the domain
certificates we have, following the steps of the excellent documentation
provided by David.
Now I'm accessing the dashboard and other options and also cas-management.

Thank you one more time !!