I ran into something not working on Tomcat 7. Can't remember if it was
the IdP or the management application. Either way I had to go to Tomcat
8.5. Don't think that's the problem here, but you may want to go to 8.5
anyway.
On 02/14/2018 11:56 PM, Matthew Hannay wrote:
We have the latest tomcat 7 servers
In my POM I have set <app.server></app.server>
so that it pulls down the cas-server-webapp overlay
I do a mvn clean compile package then copy the war to
the webapps directory of the tomcat server. I then get a magnitude of
errors
like it thinks its a spring boot application.
I have worked through
https://apereo.github.io/2018/02/06/cas52-gettingstarted-overlay/
and
https://apereo.github.io/2016/10/04/casbootoverlay/
thus does not tell me much ....
One of the errors:
2018-02-15 05:37:08,530 ERROR
[org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication] - <Application startup
failed>
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
to process import candidates for configuration class
[org.apereo.cas.web.CasWebApplication]; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read meta-data for class
org.apereo.cas.config.CasEmbeddedContainerTomcatConfiguration
at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.processDeferredImportSelectors(ConfigurationClassParser.java:556)
~[spring-context-4.3.12.RELEASE.jar:4.3.12.RELEASE]
at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.parse(ConfigurationClassParser.java:185)
~[spring-context-4.3.12.RELEASE.jar:4.3.12.RELEASE]
at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.processConfigBeanDefinitions(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:308)
~[spring-context-4.3.12.RELEASE.jar:4.3.12.RELEASE]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[org/apereo/cas/config/CasEmbeddedContainerTomcatConfiguration.class]
cannot be opened because it does not exist
MAYBE I AM missing a property?
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/113969a3-0351-4ec6-80d9-1bc36e84c03d%40apereo.org
<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/113969a3-0351-4ec6-80d9-1bc36e84c03d%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/0743db85-889e-128f-37f2-c3a1372ce23d%40ndsu.edu.