Yes, that looks like your DN.

But if CAS is not starting, it's something else. Are you using 5.2.2? Can
you post your pom.xml and cas.log files as attachments?

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]