Chris,

I ran into the same problem. I added json files to /etc/cas/services but 
CAS was only reading those in the classpath/services directory.
I found that my problem was in my cas.properties:

Incorrect: 

cas.serviceRegistry.*config*.location:   file:/etc/cas/services
Correct:
cas.serviceRegistry.*json*.location:     file:/etc/cas/services


On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 12:50:26 PM UTC-7, Chris Cheltenham wrote:
>
> David,
>
>  
>
> The only thing I can tell is that CAS is not seeing the json file from 
> /etc/cas/services.
>
> I created two and they never show up loaded in the logs.
>
>  
>
> Only the two default ones, I guess they are, show up.
>
>  
>
>  
>
> 2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 DEBUG 
> [org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Adding registered 
> service [^https://www.apereo.org]>
>
> 2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 DEBUG 
> [org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Adding registered 
> service [^(https|imaps)://.*]>
>
> 2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 INFO 
> [org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Loaded [2] service(s) 
> from [JsonServiceRegistryDao].>
>
>  
>
> I have two json files.
>
>  
>
>  
>
> cas-services5.xml
>
>  
>
> {
>
>   @class: org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService
>
>   serviceId: https://devcas5\.philasd\.org/cas-services/.*
>
>   name: HTTPS
>
>   id: 10000000001
>
>   description: HTTPS protocol wildcard service.
>
>   evaluationOrder: 1000
>
> }
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> And
>
>  
>
>  
>
> cas-dashboard.xml
>
>  
>
>  
>
> {
>
>   "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
>
>   "serviceId" : "^
> https://devcass5.philasd.org/cas/status/dashboard(\\z|/.*)",
>
>   "name" : "CAS Admin Dashboard",
>
>   "id" : 1000000002
>
>   "description" : "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",
>
>   "evaluationOrder" : 1001
>
> }
>
>  
>
>  
>
> ===========================
>
> Thank You;
>
> Chris Cheltenham
> Technology Services
> The School District of Philadelphia
>
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/082beb1a-0cfc-4066-8c2b-d6e97284709f%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to