Guys,


When I changed config to json , I get Application Not Authorized to use CAS.



I am not sure if that s good thing or not.



If I change json back to config, the portal will open.







===========================

Thank You;

Chris Cheltenham
Technology Services
The School District of Philadelphia

Work # 215-400-5025
Cell # 215-301-6571

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Matthew 
Uribe
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:35 PM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [cas-user] /cas/status/dashboard



Chris,



I ran into the same problem. I added json files to /etc/cas/services but CAS 
was only reading those in the classpath/services directory.

I found that my problem was in my cas.properties:



Incorrect:

cas.serviceRegistry.config.location:   file:/etc/cas/services

Correct:

cas.serviceRegistry.json.location:     file:/etc/cas/services


On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 12:50:26 PM UTC-7, Chris Cheltenham wrote:

David,



The only thing I can tell is that CAS is not seeing the json file from 
/etc/cas/services.

I created two and they never show up loaded in the logs.



Only the two default ones, I guess they are, show up.





2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Adding registered 
service [^https://www.apereo.org]>

2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Adding registered 
service [^(https|imaps)://.*]>

2018-02-26 14:42:49,710 INFO 
[org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Loaded [2] service(s) 
from [JsonServiceRegistryDao].>



I have two json files.





cas-services5.xml



{

  @class: org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService

  serviceId: https://devcas5\.philasd\.org/cas-services/.*

  name: HTTPS

  id: 10000000001

  description: HTTPS protocol wildcard service.

  evaluationOrder: 1000

}







And





cas-dashboard.xml





{

  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",

  "serviceId" : "^https://devcass5.philasd.org/cas/status/dashboard(\\z|/.*) 
<https://devcass5.philasd.org/cas/status/dashboard(%5C%5Cz%7C/.*)> ",

  "name" : "CAS Admin Dashboard",

  "id" : 1000000002

  "description" : "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",

  "evaluationOrder" : 1001

}





===========================

Thank You;

Chris Cheltenham
Technology Services
The School District of Philadelphia



-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/082beb1a-0cfc-4066-8c2b-d6e97284709f%40apereo.org
 
<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/082beb1a-0cfc-4066-8c2b-d6e97284709f%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 
.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/004701d3afd2%2407b4d1c0%24171e7540%24%40philasd.org.

Reply via email to