That might be a clue to a formatting problem, then. Like maybe an extra
colon or a missing colon? Or something else mis-formatted?

Because colons should work just fine.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]