I'm not sure I understand the question. If you mean could you copy the
example I provided directly into a jdbc/jpa service registry, then I have
to say I don't know, because I don't know how the information is stored in
the database.

The first example I gave (the Apache one) is a json file from a json
service registry, so if you know how to "import" from a json service
registry to your database-backed one, then yeah, I guess you could do that.

The second example I gave is incomplete; I went to my CAS dashboard and
clicked on the "Registered Services" button, which dumped the entire
registry as JSON, and then I copied that particular entry into the email,
and deleted lots of irrelevant bits. So I would not recommend directly
using that for anything.

If you're to the point of adding "real" services instead of just a couple
of test entities, I suggest you get the management webapp working, and then
use that to manage your services. It's MUCH easier, as it takes care of all
the complexities; you just point-n-click, for the most part.

That's probably a longer answer than you were looking for. :-)

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]