Hi Andy,

Thank you for your reply and for sharing the discussion links. My folder
structure looks very similar to the one mentioned in the posts; here is it.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nB3dgmEilzE/WwudyoogyJI/AAAAAAAADzE/XTWyElYf_CQFs265XJfK-P9Dl_-VePKtQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-28%2Bat%2B10.07.30%2BAM.png>

In the hbmsu.properties file I have added the following:

standard.custom.css.file=/themes/hbmsu/css/cas.css
admin.custom.css.file=/themes/hbmsu/css/admin.css
cas.javascript.file=/themes/hbmsu/js/cas.js

Simply i copied all CSS and JS files from the default theme to change them
later.

Best Regards,
Mohannad