Hi Andy,

Actually this line cas.javascript.file=/themes/hbmsu/js/cas.js is commented
in my properties file that's why I did not create the JS folder. Anyway I
added the JS folder and uncommented that line and tried again and it gave
the same error.

Do I need to enable any extra dependency or change in the configuration to
have it activated?

Best Regards,
Mohannad