agree.

But in all honesty commercial software is not really better…

As a community there are limited resources that can be dedicated to docs,
it certainly will not gain me or you any points ($) at our org.

Just as a member of this community I sincerely appreciate any docs
/experiences/config you share.

And feel free to reach out to me personally, I will share anything I can.

-Bryan