From: Henry Chen [mailto:hche...@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Friday, 19 June 2009 10:22 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: david.geo...@ska.ac.za; casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] problem of ADC 1.1 card with Roach

Hi Wan,

The ADC control pins are part of the ADC controller pcore, rather
than the ADC interface pcore. The controller and its constraints
are conditionally written into the project files during preprocessing.

There should be a small block in the UCF file somewhere before all
of the other ADC constraints labeled "ADC Control Signals". These
pins are defined directly in the base system's default UCF file.

-Henry