Hi all.  Has anyone seen any problems when using 4 10 GbE ports on a
single FPGA in the BEE2?

We're having some problems where borph access from the control FPGA seems
to lock up when we start up our designs.  We've done some testing with
hacked up designs, and we can only make it lock up (so far) when we have 4
10 gbe ports active.  Interestingly, some of the 10 GbE ports also seem to
lock up at that very instant.

The fpga still is running, but the control fpga cannot talk to it OR ANY
OF THE OTHER 3 FPGA's.  If you kill the borph process on the control fpga
and restart it, it comes back to life.

We don't know what goes on under the hood of the yellow block system, but
it seems that something is going wrong with whatever mechanism controls
the bus to the control fpga.

John