I've tried deleting and replacing (even creating an entirely new model) with no
luck. I managed to fix it be destroying the link of the FFT module back to the
Casper library and all is well now. Except that I don't think I should have to
do that.

Anyway, I've been having another annoyance that may be related to this problem.
Every time I open a model, all of the casper and xps blocks have bad links
until I drag one of the blocks from their respective libraries into the file.
The libraries are in the path and they show up in the library browser. Any
ideas on what might be going wrong here?

If it helps, we're running Xilinx tools version 11.4, with the latest snapshot
of the casper repository on RHEL 5.

-Nevada