Hi Andrew,

I did try Fedora 12, which didn't work either.  I really wasn't happy with
RHEL5 for the same reason you mention, but it was the only OS I was able to
get to work with the newest tools.  It also meant Xilinx would answer our
questions, or at least attempt to.

Mark

<http://www.mail-archive.com/casper@lists.berkeley.edu/msg01202.html>