At 09:16 PM 9/29/2010, Suraj Gowda wrote:
At 3 Gs/s, the FPGA clock rate is 187.5 MHz.  Is this in range of the
DRAM clock?

Maybe you could describe what the output is and/or how it's incorrect?
It's been a while since I attempted to use that interface.

We had a 200 MHz sine wave input to the ADC and the first 8 ADC outputs seemed to provide reasonable data, while the second set of 8 ADC outputs were always a value of 128.

Since this didn't seem to be working, we wanted to try it with 8 simultaneous outputs which I believe requires the FPGA clock to run at 375 MHz, correct? That's when we found that the DRAM couldn't run this fast, hence John's original question.

187.5 MHz would be the clock rate with the ADC set to provide 16 simultaneous outputs, correct?

Thanks,
Jason

_Suraj